Chef Celebrity Gala July 26, 2017 starting at 5pm
- 12 acclaimed chefs from Texas, North Carolina, New York, and Maine including two-time James Beard Award Winner Melissa Kelly and Portland, Maine restauranteer, David Turin, preparing their signature dishes, highlighting their devotion to sustainable garden-to-table food preparation, for your dining pleasure!
- Cocktail Party on the Patio
- Silent Auction Items from one of a kind autographed sports memorabilia to exotic getaways
- Red Carpet Photo Opportunities with our celebrity and chefs and sports legends
- Fill your self with the fabulous feast!
Golf Celebrity Classic July 27, 2017 Shortgun start at 9am
- Continental Breakfast Available at Strokes Bar & Grille from 7am-9am
- Long Drive Demonstration: Rocky of ROCKSTAR GOLF will put on an amazing and fun demonstration before you all tee off. This long drive specialist will then be available on the 18th hole to hit your drive if you so desire.
- 18-hole Celebrity Tournament: Get paired up with one of our Celebrities to play 18 at one of Maine's top rated courses.
- Hole in One Hole: where you can win an Audi from Darling's!
- Lunch and Awards Ceremony at Strokes Bar & Grille features Maine's finest fare.
Professional Photographer captures each moment of both days and makes his gorgeous shots available to all participants.
Our goal is to build a greenhouse at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Waterville to provide year round garden-to-table meals at no cost to kids in need.
This two-day fundraiser consists of a Chef Celebrity Gala on the first evening and
Golf Celebrity Classic on day two, all held at Sugarloaf Golf Club and Resort.
Celebrities from the world of fine cuisine and sports superstardom participate to help raise funds.
All major sponsors enjoy a pre-event Cocktail Party to mingle privately with the celebrities.